« Home | ..:://Mission in the (Post)Modern Context: Renovat... » | ..::/read between the lines/::.. » | "I enjoy being unimpressive... I sleep better" » | ..::uncertainty::.. » | ..::postsecret::.. » | just a snack. » | UM ARMY » | forgiveness. » | improvised wisdom. » | i love my job. »

..:://spur.of.the.moment//::..



Last night i finished my last assignment for the semester, and I decided i would treat myself to something that I have been toying with the notion of purchasing.

So I went and bought a camera. As some of you may know. I like to dabble a little in the photo taking, so I splurged a little bit and bought this....

well, actually I charged most of it. But i had to because I was able to get a %12 percent discount by doing so.

so there. i have a credit card and I used it.

don't tell my mom. i'm really not in the mood for "that" conversation right now with finals coming in the next few days.

alright. well. I'm going to go now.

peace.

jared.

p.s. this post was inspired by the pattons who's blog has made me feel all kinds of inadequate. which I am sure this is their main reason for posting so often and working so diligently on its appearance... just to make me develop a complex.

yeah...you suck.

at least comment on ours every once in a while! geez! it seems like no one ever actually reads it.

you deserve it! nice purchase

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm jared slack
  • From Waco, Texas, United States
  • Only God can judge me.
My profile
Truett Seminary

Links

Archives

"A God who cannot suffer is poorer than any human. For a God who is incapable of suffering is a being who cannot be involved. Suffering and injustice do not affect him. And because he is so completely insensitive, he cannot be affected or shaken by anything. He cannot weep, for he has no tears. But the one who cannot suffer cannot love either. So he is also a loveless being." ------ Jurgen Moltmann

Powered by Blogger