« Home | just a snack. » | UM ARMY » | forgiveness. » | improvised wisdom. » | i love my job. » | down to the wire. » | let's make a deal... » | ..::Freedom, O freedom, that's just people talking... » | I started class today. After a 6 month involuntar... » | And then there was... »

..::postsecret::..


I go to this place alot. I go there so much so, that I know every Sunday morning when I wake up I will find the site updated with brand new secrets. It's on the brink of addiction. On more than one occasion I've gotten in my car ready to leave for church at the Home and been forced to go back inside so that I can see what secrets people let out.

This week in our small groups we are having the kids make their own postsecrets. Monday night was the first night. Some of the secrets we have gotten have brought me to tears. Hopefullly, when the entire campus comes to see all their secrets together in one place there can be healing amongst them.

let's hope.

in other news: immediately after church this sunday I got to break up a fight... it was awesome.

jared.

I love and deeply admire what you're doing, Jared. I'm hoping along with you. I'm hoping that the Spirit will come and set those kids free. Keep doing what you're doing. You push me to follow Jesus and I'm grateful to have you as my friend.

And congrats on the fight break up.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm jared slack
  • From Waco, Texas, United States
  • Only God can judge me.
My profile
Truett Seminary

Links

Archives

"A God who cannot suffer is poorer than any human. For a God who is incapable of suffering is a being who cannot be involved. Suffering and injustice do not affect him. And because he is so completely insensitive, he cannot be affected or shaken by anything. He cannot weep, for he has no tears. But the one who cannot suffer cannot love either. So he is also a loveless being." ------ Jurgen Moltmann

Powered by Blogger