« Home | ..:://karis//::.. » | ..:://spur.of.the.moment//::.. » | ..:://Mission in the (Post)Modern Context: Renovat... » | ..::/read between the lines/::.. » | "I enjoy being unimpressive... I sleep better" » | ..::uncertainty::.. » | ..::postsecret::.. » | just a snack. » | UM ARMY » | forgiveness. »

the lyebarry.



i absolutely hate going to the library if i have to go.

i'm all about putting in the voluntary hours at that library. But when my presence there is a neccesity unwillingly placed upon my self; i'm not a pleasent person to be around.

when I was in undergrad my best friend, Bobby, and I would go to the library together to study. something about that made the whole experience seem worthwhile. we even had a good time sometimes, but that had nothing to do with the studying we were doing or the library.

it had everything to do with the fact that we would reward our studying by playing paper football.

i miss those days.

so anyways. i'm at the library right now trying to finish a take home final and wishing i had bobby here to play football with.

peace.

jared.

ummm, did i miss something? were not your too bestest friends w/ you today at the lyebarry? ...oh, and the layout looks nice.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm jared slack
  • From Waco, Texas, United States
  • Only God can judge me.
My profile
Truett Seminary

Links

Archives

"A God who cannot suffer is poorer than any human. For a God who is incapable of suffering is a being who cannot be involved. Suffering and injustice do not affect him. And because he is so completely insensitive, he cannot be affected or shaken by anything. He cannot weep, for he has no tears. But the one who cannot suffer cannot love either. So he is also a loveless being." ------ Jurgen Moltmann

Powered by Blogger