« Home | //a picture paints 1,000 words (or just 368)// » | //Hedley, TX// » | //the beast in me// » | ..::::.. » | //checking in// » | //i don't know what to do with myself// » | //it's all in the jiggle// » | //Lord, have mercy// » | love potion #9. » | //all things new// »

//Britton//

My blog has been in a state of neglect for the past month or so. I started back to school and started a new job. Both are great, by the way. As a result, this place has been left to it's own devices. About 3 weeks ago, I came to check on things, and found that the template my blog uses had been discontinued. So, I have spent that past couple of days working on a re-design of sorts

At my job, I have access to Photoshop, so I even tried my hand at creating a header (see above). As you noticed, it's a little big. I still haven't figured out the exact dimensions needed to fit it snuggly in the browser screen.

Blake, If you know the dimensions (as I'm sure you do) let me know.

And Blake... Nickel Creek is coming to Austin on Novemeber 17th. It's there last show in Texas... ever. Do what you will with this information.

If anyone is keeping tally, that's 3 concerts I'm going to in the next 6 weeks.

October 5th - Andy Davis @ HOB, Dallas (I don't actually know who this guy is, but it's a nice trip up to Dallas... supposedly karaoke might be in the plans... so I'm in.)

November 5th - Ben Harper @ The Majestic, Dallas (most expensive concert I will have ever attended)

November 17th - Nickel Creek @ Stubbs, Austin (favorite music group of all time, favorite city - that I have acutally been to - of all time)

that's enough information for now.

jared.

I'm glad to see the changes. You should consider reconstructing the word "constuction" in your title. And you should consider a trip to College Station this friday.

You're a comment tyrant. Der Blogcommentführer.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm jared slack
  • From Waco, Texas, United States
  • Only God can judge me.
My profile
Truett Seminary

Links

Archives

"A God who cannot suffer is poorer than any human. For a God who is incapable of suffering is a being who cannot be involved. Suffering and injustice do not affect him. And because he is so completely insensitive, he cannot be affected or shaken by anything. He cannot weep, for he has no tears. But the one who cannot suffer cannot love either. So he is also a loveless being." ------ Jurgen Moltmann

Powered by Blogger