« Home | //all things new// » | //ryland// » | //save me// » | //home for the holidays// » | ..::all things know::.. » | //fishin' for compliments// » | the lyebarry. » | ..:://karis//::.. » | ..:://spur.of.the.moment//::.. » | ..:://Mission in the (Post)Modern Context: Renovat... »

love potion #9.


My bestfriends, Bobby and Britt, put this little cheat sheet together for me my Junior year. A couple days ago, I was cleaning out my desk and I came across it again. I thought I would share it with the world.


So much wisdom...

Labels: ,

Haha! I like the part about having balls....

nice.

Ha! I like the part about balls and sex...

niiice.

I found your blog off rlp...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm jared slack
  • From Waco, Texas, United States
  • Only God can judge me.
My profile
Truett Seminary

Links

Archives

"A God who cannot suffer is poorer than any human. For a God who is incapable of suffering is a being who cannot be involved. Suffering and injustice do not affect him. And because he is so completely insensitive, he cannot be affected or shaken by anything. He cannot weep, for he has no tears. But the one who cannot suffer cannot love either. So he is also a loveless being." ------ Jurgen Moltmann

Powered by Blogger