« Home | RSVP. » | falling short? » | Let the Fun begin... »

Why this?

I am writing here, not because I think that what I have to say is worthy of reading or your time, but merely because I have within me this desire that bids me to create. I can't paint, I'm afraid to sing in public, and I am ever fearful of what people think of me when I meet them in person. But what I can do, with some minute sense of accomplishment, is write down my thoughts. As few and far between as those thoughts may be, I have more faith in my ability to put them down on paper than I am in my ability to live them out. So thus to chronicle that which is my thoughts I created this place with the help of my little artistic friend so that I may use this as an outlet to prove to myself that I am a person of substance and one who offers something to the conversation that is life.

About me

  • I'm jared slack
  • From Waco, Texas, United States
  • Only God can judge me.
My profile
Truett Seminary

Links

Archives

"A God who cannot suffer is poorer than any human. For a God who is incapable of suffering is a being who cannot be involved. Suffering and injustice do not affect him. And because he is so completely insensitive, he cannot be affected or shaken by anything. He cannot weep, for he has no tears. But the one who cannot suffer cannot love either. So he is also a loveless being." ------ Jurgen Moltmann

Powered by Blogger